Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Facilitate and analyse business requirements and translating into detailed requirements and technical specification documentation;
- Coordinate between business teams and technical teams to ensure the new technology design meet desired business objectives;
- Evaluate and communicate potential software solution to ensure they meet business requirements;
- Responsible for all related business deliverables including business requirements, testing approach and implementation support;
- Assist in planning, coordinating and conducting project related activities along the entire software development life cycle;
- Communicate changes to impacted business users of different departments, including plan and manage changes in processes, operations and systems;
- Perform business analysis and feasibility study for new initiatives;
- Prepare and maintain knowledge base, systems / applications related documentation, training materials and operation manuals.
- Degree holder in Business / Information Technology or related area is ad advantage;
- Minimum 3 years' solid business analyst experience;
- Solid experience and knowledge in business process, project management and software development life cycle;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further, please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume with current and expected salary to email@example.com.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."