Working at Utility!!
Reporting to project manager or team lead, the appointee will be responsible for the following duties:
- Carry out project implementations, continuous enhancements and support for IT applications related to UAT / testing team.
- Gather and analyse user requirements, identifying solution alternatives, and participating in application system design, system configuration, programming, testing, documentation, training, system deliveries and support
- Map business requirements and business processes into technical design
- Monitor project progress in terms of schedule, resource, vendor deliverable
- Coordinate with users, contractors and vendors
- A recognized University degree in Information Technology or a related discipline. Business Analyst
- At least 3 years' experience project coordination
- Good understanding of project work plan and appreciation of the need to meet project deadlines
- Full Knowledge in SDLC
- Self-initiative, creative and innovative with good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good documentation / report writing skill
- Good spoken and written English
- Less experience candidate will be considered for other junior positions
Interested parties please send your resume (In Word Format) to email@example.com or Alice Tong at 2819-2981.