Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To setup and control running of batch jobs and to perform daily operations works;
- To monitor systems performance, computer resources usage and security control of data centres;
- To resolve and document end-users problems, handle computer equipment breakdowns;
- To segregate reports and is responsible for quality control of output and report distribution;
- Carry out system migration for UAT (User Acceptance Test) and Production Environment.
- 5 subjects passed in HKCEE (including English and Maths), Diploma in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent is ad advantage;
- Minimum 3 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in UNIX and Windows-based equipment are mandatory,
- Experience in operating HP Open View OVSC, Symantec NetBackup and BMC Control/ M software is advantage;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."