Our client is public listed company whose looking for Data Analytic Manager to support and lead Data Analytics team conduct in-depth and dynamic data analysis on our customer and/or business, and assist in promoting a data and customer centric culture in the whole organization.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities by leveraging big data analytics to drive business results
- Lead and coach the Data Analytics Team to conduct in-depth and dynamic data analysis from complex datasets (structured and unstructured), derive business insights from analysis results and review with business users
- Manage business requests and best utilize the team's resources to meet business needs
- Bring in best practices in advanced data analytics, predictive modeling, digital marketing, campaign management, CRM and related processes
- Design and implement the analytics insights sharing and deployment process with different functions in the organization, including business users
- Participate in data analytics infrastructure project by:
- Providing input to data and tool requirement, data quality and governance, BI/CRM related process flow
- Consolidating and reviewing user requirement
- Participating in solution exploration and implementation
- Defining appropriate business and direct marketing campaign metrics, and solicit relevant data sources to produce the evaluation reports
- Assist in promoting data and customer centric mindset and practice in the organization
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required:
- A university degree in Science or Business, preferably in Statistics, Mathematics or related disciplines
- A minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience and solid skills in customer data analysis, building and implementing predictive models by various AI/machine learning techniques /algorithms, BI and CRM related activities
- Strong business sense to comprehend business issues and needs, proven ability to drive business results with analytics insights and actionable recommendations
- Experience in digital/online marketing, social listening, customer database/ warehouse project, understanding of client's business (or similar B2B business), or relevant experience will be an added advantage
- Good inter-personal and communication skills, proactive working attitude with analytical mindset, team building and problem solving skills
- Proficient skills with analytical and BI tools, e.g. R/Python, Tableau, MS Access, SAS, VBA and SQL etc.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Candidates with less experience/qualification will be considered for the position of Assistant Data Analytics Manager.