Data Centre Operator is the core member to monitor and maintain the daily operation of the Data Centre, and react to all events in the relevant shift in terms of incident, remote hands, etc.
- Provide 7 x 24 system monitoring through monitoring tools to ensure system availability meets service level (Facility equipment, System, Network, Backup, etc)
- Deliver task / request with following pre-defined processes
- Media Management in terms of record the media usage and handle the rotation of media according to manufacturer's recommendation
- Participate in deliver of Remote Hand Requests
- Participate in deliver of Equipment Dispatch and Delivery to make sure each delivery are stored in secured area, and the location to store
- Participate in incident manage for all incident related Data Centre Facility Management in the shift.
- Participate and monitor the change implementation for any Changes related to Data Centre Facility Management with quality work delivered.
- Generate and compose of performance Report
Knowledge and skill required:
- Willing to learn in Data Centre environment in terms of Power, Cooling, Cabling, Fire Suppression System, and Physical Security
- Sounds knowledge in general Data Centre environment and function
- Proactive, analytic, self-motivated, strong leadership with ability to drive and motivate the team
- Customer focus with good communications, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Good interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Willing to work in shift rotation including overnight shift.
- High Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field.
Interested parties please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Alice TONG by 2819-2981 for further discussion.