Our client is a provider of Digital, IT services and solutions Company, they are looking for Contract Database Administrator for their exiting project
- Install, patch and maintain Microsoft SQL Servers
- Tune database instance components including T-SQL
- Setup database relications
- Approve all production schema changes
- Approve changes to database design
- Design and implement a backup and recovery system
- Data conversion from Oracle database to MS SQL Server database
- Minimum 4-year experience in IT working experience including 2-year in DBA or DB Designer role
- Solid experience in completing 2 projects in database replication between different version of SQL Server
- 2 years in Oracle 9i or above
- Experience in upgrading Oracle from old version to 12c will be an advantage but not a must
- Possess active certification of MCSE - Data Management & Analytics for MS SQL Server 2012 or above
- Immediate available is an absolute advantage
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."