Desktop Support Engineer
Our client is looking for a junior Desktop Support Engineer on a contractual basis to provide onsite support services and perform regular backups and restoration.
- Install, diagnose, repair, maintain and upgrade all hardware and equipment to ensure optimal performance.
- Perform onsite analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of desktop problems for end users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions.
- Troubleshoot end-user workstations and related hardware and software.
- Assess the need for and implement performance upgrades to MAC and PC boxes.
- Complete administrative duties and document instances of desktop equipment or component failure, repair, installation and removal.
- Liaise with third-party support and PC equipment vendors when necessary.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in desktop client support or IT field.
- Excellent technical knowledge of PC and desktop hardware.
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Ability to operate tools, components, and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail.
Interested parties please send your CV (Word format) to email@example.com or contact Alice TONG at 2819 2983 for a confidential discussion.