Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To operate computer and associated equipment/facilities according to prescribed standards and procedures;
- To prepare jobs according to prescribed procedures and ensure their successful completion;
- To assist in preparing statistics and reports;
- To keep stock and monitor stock level of computer supplies;
- To update and maintain inventory records of computer hardware;
- To perform on-the-spot trouble shooting works;
- To check result of processing, identify system malfunctions and initiate corrective actions;
- To monitor progress of jobs running in machines and maintain proper logs and records;
- To record and report machine utilization and failure incidents;
- To monitor and advise on environmental matters of computer room and related area;
- To monitor the installation and operation of environmental facilities in computer room.
- 5 subjects passed in HKCEE (includes Chinese and English Syllabus B) in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on Internet/ Intranet, UNIX, Windows 7/8/10 and Windows Server 2008/2012 are mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.