Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To assist in the operation and maintenance of the data centre systems by following the guidelines and instruction established in various policy and procedures.
- To update system logs and report system fault if necessary;
- To monitor the availability of data centre systems including network appliances, server equipment and environmental control systems;
- To maintain the physical security of data centre;
- To ensure the operation of data centre complying with established procedures;
- To assist various departments in deploying systems in the data centre.
- 5 subjects passed in HKCEE (includes Chinese and English Syllabus B) in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in Network & System Management is mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further, please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."