Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To provide general PC support and troubleshooting as well as support the users in the operations;
- To provide hardware and software maintenance support to users and perform on-site system health check;
- To assist in managing the hardware and software procurement and inventory, and maintain up-to-dated inventory records;
- To provide security control support and provide assistance in response to IT incidents;
- To assist in setting up workstation or networked equipment, scheduling and monitoring computer equipment installation/relocation and perform site preparation work;
- To assist in system data management and maintenance, such as account management, data entry and conversion.
- 5 subjects passed in HKCEE (includes Chinese and English Syllabus B) in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in PC LAN Support is mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."