Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To provide support service in relation to the implementation of COMS-2, such as preparation of test case and recording test log;
- To render technical support to users on ad-hoc request on hardware installation;
- To conduct on-site verification and health-check on workstations in new office and/or after relocation;
- To arrange replacement and return of hardware after maintenance;
- To conduct the replacement of printers at both Headquarters and remote offices.
Shift duty and working in irregular hours shall be required if necessary.
- 5 subjects passed in HKCEE (includes Chinese and English Syllabus B) in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in Windows 7/8/10 and Windows XP/2000/ME are mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."