Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To assist in site inspection and monitoring the site readiness for cable and equipment installation;
- To assist in the coordination of cabling services;
- To assist in site-preparation and provide various on-site technical supports for the commissioning of new control points;
- To provide logistics support, such as inventory keeping and recording, compiling and consolidating statistical returns and collecting datasets for analysis.
- 5 subjects passed in HKCEE (includes Chinese and English Syllabus B) in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent is ad advantage;
- Minimum 2 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in Windows 7/8/10 is mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further, please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume with current and expected salary to email@example.com.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."