We are looking for a high calibre professional to join the IT Commercial of Group Information Technology for a large utility in Hong Kong. The IT Commercial is responsible for delivering strategic IT asset management and drive for smart demand and supply to draw the most out of the company's IT procurement investment while complying with contract requirement. Reporting to IT Manager - Commercial, the appointee will be responsible for:
- Working with Suppliers and Contract & Procurement team to receive, review and confirm the product and service price books monthly
- Consolidate the license utilization report for review with business users which include all IT software licenses
- Being the role of PC Coordinator for ITG, keep tracking IT assets (PC/notebooks/monitors/printers/mobile) and responsible for PC donation exercise
- Prepare different types of reports for management reporting and business users reporting
- Assist in software license allocation administration such as SAP, Microsoft, etc.
- Responsible to keep tracking the renewal of maintenance contracts and outline agreements
- Assist in preparing purchase orders for Group IT
- A recognized university degree in Business Management, Commercial, Finance, Information Technology or relevant disciplines.
- 2 years' relevant working experience in IT commercial, procurement & tendering, contract management would be advantage
- Understanding IT major product licenses metrics and models such as Microsoft, SAP, cloud subscription and online products, etc. or have exposure and experience working on major IT suppliers on this aspect will be an advantage
- Commercial business focus and business acumen
- Performance driven, results orientated, and innovative thinking
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in various presentation and analysis tools such as PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Access…etc
- Fluent in Cantonese, written and spoken English. Fluency in Putonghua will be an advantage
- Procurement experience is preferred but not a must.
Interested parties please send you resume to email@example.com or contact Alice TONG (Tel: 2819-2981)