The project is with our client in the public sector. You will provide on-going support of Computerised Systems for one of our client's departments.
This officer will be responsible for providing on-going support to the maintenance and enhancements of
the systems which is a mission critical system. The duties include:
- To perform problem diagnosis and program fixing;
- To perform physical design and specify program components for the system enhancements;
- To prepare and conduct system testing and user acceptance test;
- To produce project documents;
- To devise operating procedures;
- To supervise Analyst Programmers to perform program development and system testing; and
- To perform on call support duty.
- Experience in system development and implementation, preferably IT project of large-scale system implementation;
- Hands-on experience in J2EE, JAVA and Java Servlet programming languages;
- Experience in Structured Query Language;
- Able to work independent, analytical, good problem-solving skills, and must be able to cope with tight project schedule
- Good communication skill in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
Interested parties please send in your cv by clicking "APPLY NOW"
For any quiries, welcome to disccuss the role by calling 2819 2916