Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Configure open-source web/application servers (Apache, Tomcat or Jboss Wildfly);
- Perform web applications deployment;
- Develop various framework modules under J2EE.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 0-1 year post qualification IT working experience of which 0-1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in JAVA Programming is mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to email@example.com.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."