Our client is under Public Sector in Hong Kong, they are looking for a Contract Oracle PeopleSoft Consultant for revamp project:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years IT working experience and 1 year in similar capacity
- Local present consultant experienced in version 8.9 and above
- Good business and technical knowledge of various modules such as Human Resources, Workforce Administration, Global Payroll and Absence Management, Time and Labor, Self-Service and Talent Acquisition Management
- Strong project leadership and resources planning experience in both New Implementation and Package Upgrade
- Good command of spoken and written in both English and Chinese
- Assist Project Manager of Human Resources Section in a HRMS revamp project:
- Get familiar with the system operation and other technical aspects of the PeopleSoft 8.9 System (current system)
- Provide technical avice in ensuring the prerequisite system setup in the new system are consistent with the current system
- Monitor system implementation, configuration and project changes
- Ensure system customization and configuration by the new system are comply with the end users' requirement.
- Prepare test environments, data, test cases and perform testing
- Monitor the preparation of relevant documents such as testing plan, administration manual
- Liaise and coordinate between developers and end users by providing technical advice to ensure high level user satisfaction
- Provide daily support on system performance
- Execute system integration and data migration
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."