Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Perform program development for the client's Business Intelligence (BI) System including:
i) data transformation and loading into Data Warehouse and Data Mart, and
ii) dashboard/report/query development using Data Analytical tools.
- Perform technical support and maintenance for the client's BI System and regular interfaces.
- Support for System Test and User Acceptance Test.
Specific Mandatory Requirements:
- Holder of Higher Diploma or above in Computer Subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years' post qualification IT working experience;
- Willingness and eagerness to learn and pickup new technical development skills;
- Experience in RDBMS table design and structure;
- Experience in programming using SQL;
- Experience in using Linux/Windows Operation System;
- Good written and oral in Chinese and English.
Specific Desirable Requirements:
- Experience with IBM Cognos Business Intelligence;
- ETL Programming experience with Informatica PowerCenter / IBM DataStage;
- Experience with Oracle Database support.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."