- Perform coding, unit testing, system testing and technical documentations according to system design and development standard
- Understand and assess user requirement, participate in the preparation of functional specifications
- Engage the entire system development life cycle such as coding, testing, documentation, system patching and upgrade
- Engage UAT, deployment and maintenance support
- Performing daily support on users' enquiries
- Certificate in Computing Studies or Information Technology or equivalent issued by a recognized education institute.
Experience and skills:
- Have at least 1 year Information Technology (IT) experience; and
- Helpdesk support required
- Presentable and able to communicate in Cantonese and written English
- Preferable immediately available
- Fresh graduates will be also considered
Interested parties please send the CV (in Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Alice Tong at 2819-2981.