Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Develop and implement various web applications and corporate websites.
- Provide production support and system maintenance.
- Prepare test scripts and data, and participate in system test.
- Evaluate IT products on market.
- Provide user support.
- Prepare system documentation.
Specific Mandatory Requirements
- Holder of Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology, Computer Subjects or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years' post qualification IT working experience of which 1-year experience in similar capacity.
- Hands-on experience in development of web-based application using:
- MS SQL
- ASP / .NET
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Good customer relation skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Willing to work overtime.
- Competency in verbal and written communication in both Chinese and English.
Specific Desirable Requirements
- MS IIS
- MS SharePoint
- Content management system
- Webpage design
- Security in programming
Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to email@example.com
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."