Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Undertake the development of enterprise web applications including programming, testing, implementation and related support tasks;
- Prepare design documentations, system functional specification and user guides related to the mobile applications developed;
- Provide end-user training and technical support on the use of web applications developed;
- Assist the Supervisor with day-to-day tasks and projects;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Director of the Office or his/her delegates.
- A recognized degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines;
- Good interpersonal skills and systematic problem-solving ability;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, and preferably fluency in written and spoken Chinese (Cantonese and/or Putonghua);
- The ability to work under pressure and be proactive;
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."