Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Responsible on development, implementation and testing on web, application and/or mobile application.
- Work closely with project team to perform application testing, maintenance, upgrade and documentation.
Specific Mandatory Requirements:
- Holder of Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology, Computer Subjects or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year post qualification IT working experience
- At least 1 year solid experience in at least one of the followings:
- Java and web application design and development
- iOS and/or android mobile application design and development
- Experience in web application development.
- A fast learner with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good in problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work under independent.
- Competency in verbal and written communication in both Chinese and English.
Specific Desirable Requirements:
- Experience in JAVA programming (e.g. JSP, Servlet and EJB).
- Interest in UI design.
- Interest in new technology research.
"Candidates with more experience will be considered as Analyst Programmer."
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to email@example.com
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."