Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Undertake the development of mobile applications including programming, testing, implementation and related support tasks;
- Prepare design documentations, system functional specification and user guides related to the mobile applications developed;
- Provide end-user training and technical support on the use of mobile applications developed;
- Assist the Supervisor with day-to-day tasks and projects;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Director of the Office or his/her delegates.
- A recognized degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines;
- Experience in object-oriented software development;
- Experience in mobile application development on iOS & Android or other cross platform development framework such as React Native, Flutter or Xamarin;
- Experience in developing and utilizing RESTful web services;
- Experience in developing applications which utilize Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and/or Near-field Communication (NFC) will be an advantage;
- Experience in developing applications which utilize iBeacon or other location-based notification technologies will be an advantage;
- Good interpersonal skills and systematic problem-solving ability;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, and preferably fluency in written and spoken Chinese (Cantonese and/or Putonghua);
- The ability to work under pressure and be proactive.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."