Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Develop programmes for the website in accordance with the information security rules and regulations;
- Maintain updated information on the website;
- Perform functional, system integration and user acceptance test for the library system;
- Assist in procurement and preparation of technical specification of IT equipment;
- Provide IT support to the functions, e.g. workshops, guided tours, briefings and seminars;
- Assist in maintaining the computer facilities and provide technical support.
- High Diploma in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent is ad advantage;
- Minimum 2 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in Microsoft Active Server Page Scripting, MS ASP.NET and Microsoft SQL Server;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further, please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."