Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
Job main duties:
Assist in the technical support for the following in the area of system management:-
- Develop Web application for operation support;
- Write scripts to integrate data from various systems for management processes automation;
- Administrate Database system to support web application and system management tools.
Specific Mandatory Requirements:
- Holder of Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology, Computer Subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in Web application development and support;
- Basic knowledge in administrating MSSQL or equivalent RDBMS software;
- Good problem diagnosis and problem solving skill;
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
Specific Desirable Requirements:
- Experience in following areas:
- Programing VB script and PowerShell in Windows Platform
- Administrating Linux/MS Windows system
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Junior Programmer.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to email@example.com
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."