- To coordinate internal users and external vendors for system testing
- To ensure that all project fundamentals are covered accordingly including scope, deliverable, timeline, costs, issues, risks and changes;
- To manage and deliver the project on scope, on schedule and within budget and to ensure high user satisfaction
- To handle problem escalation accordingly.
- Bachelor's degree holder in Information Systems/Technology or related discipline;
- 3 - 5+ years' experience in project coordination or in related roles/businesses;
- Familiar with full SDLC
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to deal with stakeholders in different levels
- Good command in English and Cantonese
Interested parties can send CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Alice TONG by 2819-2981.