Successful candidates will be working under public sector
- Manage a pool for both internal and external resources to design, build cybersecurity infrastructure platform/services and implementation on time, within budget and meeting company standards.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to implement project management practice across the IT projects.
- Adopt necessary standard and best practices for project management and ensure compliance.
- Plan, direct and coordinate activities of cybersecurity projects to ensure that goals or objectives of projects are accomplished within prescribed time frames and funding parameters.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define the quality assurance test plans that meet the company practices and standards.
- Bachelor in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of IT experience and 2 years in similar capacity
- Must have minimum of 5 years in project management.
- Proven experience in managing major IT security or network projects with the ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of the following disciplines: project and program delivery, security operation, IT security policy & process, infrastructure development management, vendor management, financial management.
- Have PMP qualification.
- Have ITILv3, CISSP/CISM/ CISA qualification.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, stakeholder management, management reporting at program.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.