Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To perform project management and vendor management on system enhancements and day-to-day maintenance tasks;
- To ensure the availability, performance and security of the departmental network infrastructure meeting the standards and the IT development needs;
- To manage the facilities of the server and the inventory of network equipment at HQs, institutions and remote offices.
- To provide technical advice and support for the IT management of workstations and servers in respect of security, software asset, technology refresh, etc;
- To monitor the performance of IT contractors in undertaking their duties of network maintenance;
- To provide IT advice in respect of the government IT security standards and best practices.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 15 years post qualification IT working experience of which 7 years' experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on IT Application Development and Management, Function Point Analysis, Infrastructure, PRINCE and SSADM are mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.