Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To handle IT related matters about the voter registration process of both Geographical Constituencies and Functional Constituencies;
- To support the full range of election support systems ranging from pre-election nomination to polling day voter turnout statistics and post-election election results compilation.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 12 years post qualification IT working experience of which 5 years' experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on ARC/INFO, Confidential Mail System and J2EE Development are mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to email@example.com.