Our client is a well-established corporate in Hong Kong. They are looking for the contract Project Manager in the IT Project Management Office. The Project Management Office oversees the planning and execution of a portfolio of over 50 IT projects and is responsible for the setup and enforcement of the Group IT Governance.
Reporting to IT Manager - Project Management Office, the Project Manager / Program Manager will be responsible executing Projects with consideration of the followings:
- Project Initiation
- Driving projects from inception through technical / feasibility study to formal project commencement
- Construct business cases with defined scope and proper justification
- Identify relevant stakeholders, obtain buy-in and align parties with different views
- Strike balance between business requirements, feasibility on execution, time and budget constraint
- Project Execution
- Ensure projects were executed to deliver the expected benefits with the agreed timeframe and budget
- Adopt best practice for project execution in particular on risk management, issue management, resource management, change management and quality control
- Produce relevant project documents for record and knowledge transfer
- Ensure project are compliance with relevant governance
- Tackle and resolve resource conflict, requirement changes between projects
- Provide visibility on project through regular report and meetings
- Secure and mobilize project resources from other teams in delivering the projects
- Engage with project management practitioners via various platforms
- 3 - 5 years relevant working experience in the above duty areas
- Solid track record on managing projects costing over HK$2M or programs with multiple projects each costing over HK$2M
- Able to work independently in an dynamic and unstructured environment, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and influence stakeholders at different levels
- Business-minded, performance-driven, results-oriented.
- Experience working on IT infrastructure project with business users impact would be advantageous
- Good commercial knowledge in Business, Finance, Information Technology and relevant disciplines.
- Proficiency in various presentation and analysis tools such as Excel, Powerpoint, MS Project, etc.
- Good communication skill with fluent in Cantonese, written and spoken English.
Attractive salary package will be provided to suitable candidates. Interested parties could send the CV to alice.tong@ peoplebank.asia directly or contact Alice Tong via 2819-2981 for further discussion.