- Coordinate the IT aspects of the Smart Region projects, such as network, cabling, hardware, software and application, and working with various parties (outsource IT support vendor, infrastructure team, applications team, facilities management offices, etc).
- Able to trouble shoot, search for solution and work the IT department to ensure the alignment to the IT policy
- Have a tertiary education and good at project coordination and communication with business users and vendors.
- At least 5 years working experience in IT projects
- Solid technical knowledge of site preparations works, cabling, networking, Audio Visual equipment and information security.
Knowledge of website development and mobile application would be beneficial.
- Be familiar with the latest technology and recommend the adoption of best practices while complying to prevailing regulations (e.g. privacy ordinance, etc.)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good speaking in English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Project Manager