Regional Project Co-Ordinator (Contract)
Our client is a global luxury retail group and is seeking an experienced Project Co-ordinator on a contract basis to join the Regional team and work on various project implementations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise with IT teams in APAC and HQ to deliver end user computing solutions
- Collect and communicate with HQ for any regional specific requirements and work with HQ to achieve a solution
- Coordinate with IT teams in APAC and HQ to investigate & resolve issues and concerns raised
- Coordination with IT teams on UAT, implementation, documentation, training and support
- Work closely with each local IT teams to ensure that IT technical projects are being delivered in a structured and consistent approach with a focus on a quality IT solution which accurately meets the business needs in a timely fashion
- Design and Execute quality assurance test plans that meet the company practice and standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT or related field or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in end user support, workstation management, mobile solutions and systems project implementation.
- Hands on experience in:
- Knowledge and understanding of the Project Management life cycle and effective project management capabilities.
- Ability to problem solve and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in retail/ luxury brand company or MNCs preferred.
- Regional experience in desirable.
- Desktop engineering tools (e.g. SCCM, LANDesk, BMC Client Management)
- Mobile Device Management platforms (e.g. AirWatch, MobileIron)
- Microsoft Active Directory, GPO, File & Print, Windows Server, automation and scripting
- Windows 10, Windows 7, Office Suite/Office 365 support
- MacOS/iOS support
Interested parties please send your resume (in Word format) to email@example.com or contact Alice TONG at 2819-2981.