Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Assist in compiling site preparation requirements;
- Provide on-site inspections to monitor the progress of site preparation works;
- Ensure the site works are adhered to schedules and compliance with requirements;
- Liaise with counterparts and conduct on-site monitoring of the cabling works, installation of power points and cable containment and computer equipment;
- Assist in preparing the site acceptance criteria and conducting site acceptance;
- Other support duties in relation to the project implementation.
- 5 subjects passed in HKCEE (includes Chinese and English Syllabus B) in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Experience in PC LAN Support and Windows 7/8/10;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to email@example.com.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."