Our client is a leading Information Technology Solution Company in Hong Kong, they are looking for a Voice Service Engineer to support their team.
- Support a wide range of voice products including PBX, VoIP, SIP, etc. movement, change and maintenance
- Responsible for the daily operation and administration work in the areas of Voice and Network aspect
- Carry out Operation Center routine jobs as per defined procedures and work instructions
- Develop documentation manual and provide briefing session of operation team
- Act as the 1st customer contact point/technical helpdesk agent
- Work closing with internal and relevant parties or service restoration, planned maintenance, drill or disaster recovery
- Shift duty and 2nd tier support during non-office should be required
- High Diploma or above Holder in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
- 3-5 years' experience in IPT/Networking installation or maintenance support
- Holder of CCNA\CCNP and collaboration has advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, and have a mature responsible and self-motivating attitude
- Good customer services and able to work under pressure
- Work independently and self initiative
- Immediate availability is preferred
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."