- Perform business and user requirement analysis and produce technical customization design;
- Provide functional and technical expertise for application developments related to and/or interface with Oracle HCM and Payroll;
- Perform development of application program, reports and interfaces program using Oracle development and integration tools;
- Provide maintenance and support of application programs and interfaces in Production.
Specific Mandatory Requirements
- Holder of Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology, Computer Subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 6 years' post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Able to communicate with users to collect business and user requirements;
- Able to convert business and user requirements into application development design and produce functional and technical specifications;
- Solid experience in Oracle HCM or Payroll, and ERP development tools PL/SQL, Fast Formula, API, Report Builder, XML Publisher;
- Good time management and able to work under tight schedule and high pressure;
- Good written and oral in Chinese and English.
Specific Desirable Requirements:
- Implementation or Upgrade Experience in Oracle ERP R12 HCM or Payroll.
- Experience in interface development using the Oracle Integration Framework.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to email@example.com
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."