Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Provide company's information security support and services;
- Evaluate effectiveness of security risk assessment;
- Conduct security audit to assess security compliance of departments' security requirements
- Perform research on the information security mechanism, security maturity model and other related topic; and
- Perform other related task as assigned.
- Holder of Higher Diploma or above in Computer subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 4 years' post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Solid experience in performing security risk assesment and audit exercise and IT security project;
- Holds CISSP/ CISA
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."