- System analysis, design, development and implementation for Client's Programme Projects in the department.
- Prepare requirement specification and maintain system documentations.
- Prepare cases for testing and quality assurance.
Specific Mandatory Requirements
- Holder of Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology, Computer Subjects or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years solid working experience in Java web application design and development.
- Minimum 4 years programming experience in web UI design using Google Web Tool Kit, J2EE, Spring Framework and JPA.
- Experience in clinical systems development, implementation and support.
- Competency in verbal and written communication in both Chinese and English.
Specific Desirable Requirements
- Experience in RDBMS, Windows server, Unix, Linux and application server (e.g. Tomcat, Weblogic, etc.).
- Willing to work overtime and under pressure to meet tight project schedule.
- Self-motivated, good communication skill and interpersonal skill.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."