Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- User requirement collection, system analysis and design;
- Carry out programming tasks and web design according to specifications;
- Conduct programme and system tests to ensure systems operate accurately, effectively and efficiently;
- Assist users in preparing the user acceptance test ("UAT") plan and providing support to UAT;
- Providing user training and support to enable users to operate the systems effectively;
- Prepare and maintain system documentation according to the guidelines and standards; and
- Develop application systems and maintenance and support.
- To involve in work assignments contributing to the application development of Database project
- A recognized degree, preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology, or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years' experience in Java application development of which must have 1 year similar capacity
- Proficiency in the following would be an advantage:
- IBM Rational and WebSphere
- J2EE/JEE5, MyEclipse/Eclipse and JSF/IceFaces
- iBATIS, Struts, Hibernate and Spring framework architecture
- Reporting tools, e.g. iReport
- Minimum Oracle 11G with PL/SQL
- Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Flash action script
- Microsoft Excel macros/VBAs and Access
- Hands-on technical experience in user requirements analysis, 3-tier and web solution system architecture and application design;
- Conversant with SDLC development methodology;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Good interpersonal, communication, problem solving and analytical skills; and
- Good working attitude, independent, flexible and a good team player.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."