Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
Application Development/Maintenance on the system and assist in project monitoring.
1. To develop/upgrade the system;
2. To maintain and upgrade the existing system;
3. To assist data analysis for vehicle emission and other studies;
4. Database Administration; and
5. To assist project monitoring, including oversees of progress of contractors.
1. Degree in Computer Science or other related discipline(s);
2. Minimum of 4 years' IT working experience with 1 year similar capacity;
3. At least 2 years in-depth programming experience in VB.net/C#.net, ADO.net;
4. At least 4 years development experience in Oracle (PL/SQL and Stored Procedure);
5. Holder of Oracle Certified Professional is preferred;
6. Experience in project management is an advantage;
7. Good command in oral and written in both English and Chinese.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."