Our client is public listed sector looking for system development and maintenance for IT projects.
- Supervise a team of staff for development and maintenance of web-based application system
- Prepare Work Assignment Brief and monitor outsource service contractor
- Assist in project management, procurement and other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Higher diploma or above in Computer Science, Information System or Information Technology;
- Atleast 4 years' working experience in related field with at least 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Must have experience in SSADM and Information System Study;
- Must have experience in IT Application Development and Management;
- Experience in Server Virtualisation Technology is highly desirable;
- Experience in Business Process Re-engineering are highly desirable;
- Experience in Government Procurement/Disposal Procedures is desirable;
- Work Experience with/in the Government is desirable;
- Good command in oral and written communication in both English and Chinese.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."