Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
Responsible for the following duties of the IT Systems for encryption management:
- To implement, configure, integrate and maintain the enterprise encryption solution.
- To assist develop, implement, configure, maintain and use a security analytics solution to review log/audit data from various IT systems.
- To assist perform threat intelligence discovery tasks for potential IT related risks (internal and external).
- To assist develop and maintain security related documentation.
Specific Mandatory Requirements
- Holder of Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology, Computer Subjects or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years' post qualification IT working experience of which 2- years' experience in similar capacity.
- A passion and ability to thrive and grow in a specialist IT security career role.
- Knowledge and understanding of information risk concepts and principles.
- Proficiency in performing risk assessments.
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls, and the associated network protocols and concepts.
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows and a wide range of security technologies, such as network security appliances, identity and access management tools.
- Competency in verbal and written communication in both Chinese and English.
Specific Desirable Requirements
Experience in one or multiple of the following areas is an advantage:
- HSM Administration
- Encryption key manager administration
- Windows PKI administration
- Network Forensics
- Log parsing
- Incident Response
- Continuous Monitoring
- Code development
- OSINT - Open Source Intelligence gathering and analysis
- Knowledge of and experience in developing and documenting security architecture and plans
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to email@example.com
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."