Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Provide support to Quality Assurance Team;
- Assist QA manager in QA process review, enhancement and implementation;
- Assist QA manager in the review of current automated testing tools for standardization and centralization;
- Liaise with project teams and consultants for studying the industrial practice and development of automated testing framework;
- Liaise with different project teams to evaluate and implement QA processes and tools;
- Provide advice and technical support to the implementation of QA tools;
- Analyze QA KPI and incorporate into CI/CD;
- Conduct assessment and development of conversion of manual test into automated testing scripts by using the appropriate tools and environments.
- Holder of Higher Diploma or above in Computer subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 8 years of solid experience in Software Quality Assurance on Software Testing Life Cycle including test planning, test case development, test environment setup and test execution with at least 5 years in a leading role.
- Experience in test management, test automation, configuration management and release management.
- Proficiency in QA management tools and automation tools for different test phases in Software Development Life Cycle;
- Knowledge in quality assurance methodologies and processes;
- Knowledge in best practices of Software Development Life Cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, change management, build processes, testing and operations.
- Knowledge in the procurement of IT tools and consultancy services
- Working experience in Software Quality Assurance Consultancy is preferred;
- Professional qualification on software quality assurance such as CSQA, CSTE or ISTQB is preferred;
- Knowledge of various languages including but not limited to VB, Java Script, Java is preferred;
- Experience in applying off-the-shelf testing, automation tools, and other open source CI/CD tools including but not limited to Selenium, UFT, Silk Performer, Jenkins and SonarQube is an advantage;
- Knowledge in Information Security is an advantage;
- Good communication and analytical skills;
- Detail-oriented, responsible and self-motivated;
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."