Working for FSI! More than 1 positions.
- Understand business process and user requirement to provide effective application system solution
- Application development and preparation of testing strategies.
- Ensure quality systems development work is performed in accordance with the systems development methodology and guidelines.
- Ensure timely project delivery through planning project schedule and resources requirements.
- Monitor project progress and manage vendors.
- Coordinate UAT and implementation activities.
- Degree in Computer Studies, or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in Information Technology
- Solid experience in systems design and problem solving
- Strong application knowledge in insurance, banking and finance systems
- Experience in Java, J2EE and RDBMS
- Proven leadership, project management, vendor management, problem solving skills
- Less experienced candidates will be considered as (Senior) Analyst Programmer
Interested parties please send us the resume by Apply Now.