More than 1 position.
- Be the expert in application development and system integration, from frontend to backend which includes business logic and user journey
- Working closely with business to collect user requirements and convert into technical solution for existing applications and new projects
- Provide user support, troubleshooting and maintain in-house application systems
- Assist in ad hoc projects and duties as required
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with minimum 6 years relevant working experience in software development and support
- Knowledge in EDI, ETL, relational databases and architecture development is preferred
- Problem solver with can-do attitude
- Must be comfortable working under pressure, tight schedule and multi-tasking environment
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese (Mandarin would be advantageous)
- Candidates with less relevant experience may be considered as Senior Analyst Programmer
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now.