Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Technical lead to design, implement and manage the enterprise Linux server platform to support various initiatives including Big Data Analytics, Deep Learning etc.
- Provide technical consultancy and technical management on Linux Operating System to support the ongoing function of system administration, virtualization, system upgrade, configuration management, system tuning, system monitoring, problem management.
- Recommend and implement high availability design.
- Perform security management functions including OS hardening, vulnerability assessment and management.
- Provide after office hours support and work on shift if required.
Specific Mandatory Requirements
- Holder of Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology, Computer Subjects or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years' post qualification IT working experience of which 5 years of technical management and support in at least one of the following Operating System, preferably Ubuntu Linux :
- Ubuntu Linux
- RedHat Enterprise Linux
- In-depth experience in supporting server hardware preferably x86-based servers.
- Solid experience in the design and implementation of server virtualization, clustering and high availability setup.
- Good oral and written in both English and Chinese.
Specific Desirable Requirements
Technical experience in supporting any of the following :
- Large scale OS / server upgrade project.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."