- Provide IBM AS400 (Production & DR) operation support, including batch job run, backup/restore, system patch update, daily health check & maintenance and problem escalation for system errors.
- Perform maintenance and administration of IBM iSeries (servers, multiple partitions), including message handling, command line utilities, work management, job and print control, device management, system configuration, system security, backup and restore
- Degree holder in Computer Sciences or IT related disciplines
- At least 2 years hands-on experience in supporting IBM iSeries environments in a corporate environment.
- Good knowledge and experience in implementing enterprise-scale IT system for Life Insurance
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese)