Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
-Provide support to Application LifeCycle Support Team.
- Assist manager and liaise with different project team in Quality Assurance (QA) process evaluation review, enhancement and implementation.
- Assist manager in the review of current automated testing/deployment tools for standardization and centralization.
- Liaise with project teams and consultants for studying the industrial practice and development of automated testing /deployment framework
- Carry out initial production support and on-going maintenance support.
- Degree Holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 6 years of solid experience in Software Quality Assurance process or deployment process with at least 2 years in a leading role.
- Experience in test management, test automation, configuration management and release and QA management.
- Experience in Network and Information Security are preferable.
- Knowledge in best practices of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Detail oriented, responsible and self-motivated.
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.