Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Monitor security alert and news from different sources of threat intelligence.
- Perform security risk assessment for security alert / incident/ infrastructure/system architecture.
- Provide security consultancy service to different technical/project teams.
- Arrange Penetration test done by external security consultant.
- Holder of Higher Diploma or above in Computer subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 6 years' post qualification IT working experience of which 2 years in similar capacity;
- At least 3 years' experience in information security;
- Experience in supporting Enterprise security infrastructure;
- Experience in security risk assessment and/or penetration test;
- Knowledge in mobile, IoT and Cloud security;
- Have CISSP or CISA qualification;
- Have ITILv3 qualification is an advantage;
- Experience in mobile, IoT, Cloud security is preferred;
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."