Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To provide project and on-going support on network related aspects for various system implementation projects, upgrades and enhancements;
- To participate in infrastructure implementation for large scale IT projects;
- To participate in related infrastructural service delivery and project management;
- To perform network administration and technical support;
- To participate in the technical design, preparation of technical specifications and evaluation of proposals for new and system revamp projects;
- To prepare test plan, conduct acceptance test and update technical documentation.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 4 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in CISCO IOS Software & CISCO Products, Infrastructure, Metro-Ethernet Network and Virtual LAN/LAN Switching are mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."