Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Conduct security audit to assess security compliance (including conducting interview, reviewing security processes and controls, etc.);
- Evaluate effectiveness of security risk assessment;
- Identify and formulate advices on improving information security measures;
- Perform review on the existing security compliance monitoring and auditing mechanism;
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Certificate on CISSP/CISA is mandatory;
- Minimum 4 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience IT Security and Security Risk Assessment and Audit are mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."