Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To study, Review, Design, develop, implement, maintain and support application systems;
- To provide training to users;
- To conduct system testing;
- To prepare technical documentations;
- To provide assistant in the site preparation of the new IT office.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 4 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hand on experience in IT Application Development and Management, HTML version before HTML5, JAVA Programming, Oracle RDBMS, SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C and System Implementation and Maintenance/Support are mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to email@example.com.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."